Enjoy that bubbly to ring in the New Year, then reach for these top 5 natural beverage trends for 2016.
“Delicious Living: Fresh Ideas for Everyday Health” listed 5 categories on the rise.
1) Healthier sweeteners. High fructose corn syrup is so 2015. More natural sources of sugar are in, especially blends of two or more sweeteners.
2) Plant waters. A host of “tree waters” including cactus and maple are hoping to become the new coconut water.
3) Adaptogenic herbs. This growing product category promotes the power of herbs to help the body “adapt and balance during stressful periods.”
4) Fermentation. Probiotics and kombucha are still the big dogs in this category, but expect new innovative combinations including a "pickle shot."
5) Clean Energy. Delicious Living cites concerns about the safety of traditional energy drinks as a motivating factor for cleaner, healthier sources of energy. GR3EN Organic Energy is proud to be singled out by Delicious Living as an example of “clean energy, with nutritional value to boot.”
Haven't tried GR3EN yet? Here's your chance! Use Promo Code Trends2016 and get FREE SHIPPING on a 6-Pack. (available in U.S.A. only, offer expires Jan 07th, 2016)
photo credits: Delicious Living. Read the whole write up at this link.
Comments will be approved before showing up.